Sleeping Bag System Modular - Genuine US Military Issue - Used
The US GI Modular Sleep System (MSS) is
designed for use down to -40 ° Fahrenheit using the complete system, but can be
used in a wide range of temperatures using different configurations. There are
two separate sleeping bags. The Patrol bag (Olive Drab or Foliage) can be used alone for
temperatures +30 ° or warmer. The Intermediate Bag (Black or Foliage) is for temperatures
to -10 °. The Gore-Tex Bivi cover is made of waterproof and windproof 3 layer
Gore-Tex fabric and is woodland camouflage. It can be used with either bag to
increase each bags temperature rating and add waterproof/windproof resistance.
The two sleeping bags (patrol bag +intermediate bag) can be used together with
the Gore-Tex Bivi cover in extreme temperatures rated to provide 4 hours down to
US Mil Issue Modular Sleep System Features:
- Made in the USA to US Government Spec-Genuine US Military Issue
- Complete with: Patrol Bag, Intermediate Bag, Gore-Tex Bivi Cover (Woodland
Camouflage or Army Digital) and Compression Stuff Sack (Black or Foliage)
- Whole System weights approximately 12 Pounds
- NSN: 8465-01-445-6274
- GSA Schedule item
- Great for Disaster Preparedness and Emergency Survival situations
- Both sleeping bags are constructed of water-resistant ripstop nylon
- Buy one System for a large temperature range instead of 2-3 different sleeping
Condition: Used-good to excellent shape-may have small repairs.
This is the best disaster preparedness sleeping
bag system on the market! Buy your's today.